LPN, Outpatient Services (Internal Medicine Camp Hill)
Compensation: $47,070.00 - $61,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
About the Job
Job Title: LPN, Outpatient Services (Internal Medicine Camp Hill)
Shift: Full-Time Day/Eve shift
The LPN is an essential member of the health care team who performs a variety of direct and nondirect patient care activities. The Licensed Practical Nurse recognizes the importance of interpersonal skills in delivery of service to internal and external customers. As a team member, the LPN participates in planning, implementing, and evaluating care for each infant (age one day) through geriatric (age 100+) patient and family under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse or provider. The LPN participates in analyzing, monitoring, and improving the performance of clinical activities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing with current Pennsylvania license.
- Has knowledge and understanding of physical and emotional disease processes, clinical nursing skills, and administration of medications.
LPN, Outpatient, Licensed Practical Nurse
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among ********** 'America's Most Livable Cities,' and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's 'Best Cities to Live', we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Apply Here: *******************************************
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, mtp, nurse iii, practical, practical nurse, practical nurse lpn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...