- Taco Bell
- $35,900.00 -57,530.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
132 Windsor Hills Dr
Service Champion: You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Team Members may receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Meal Discounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Discounts from our Partnership with Guild Education & ECPI University
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Free online GED Program
- Discounts on Cell Phone Service, Restaurants, Retail Outlets and More
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, back end, backend, bakery manager, general manager, manager, night manager, partner, restaurant manager, restaurant operations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...