Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Lifeguards are responsible to enforce safety rules and provide appropriate supervision for the pool area, and ensure a safe environment in and around the pool area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure safety in and around the pool area at all times
- Anticipate hazardous conditions and take precautionary measures
- Render first aid and CPR within the scope of employee's certifications
- Maintain pool area so that area is kept clean and safe at all times
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for all members
- Attend training or staff meetings as scheduled
- Maintain appropriate certifications
- Understand safety and emergency preparedness procedures for the JCC
Qualifications and Skills
Lifeguard candidates MUST have current certifications in Lifeguard Training, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid, and AED.
Job Type: Part-time
Associated topics: arts, beam, camp staff, evangelism, host, lake, program, residential, site, summer
Loading some great jobs for you...