- Susquehanna Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar
- $22,430.00 -31,760.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
100 Wildwood Way
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers an under 500 calories seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beers. Every three months Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a cutting edge concept and have a passion for your craft, this may be the fit for you. Our team is seeking the \"best of the best\" in the industry as we continue to grow rapidly, with advancement opportunities available. This is a great chance to be part of an awesome team that you can be proud of and truly enjoy, day in and day out!
We're looking for highly motivated, experienced bartenders who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment. The bartender greets the guests, describes the menu items, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, takes and inputs orders, mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, delivers food and beverages to guests, processes payments, sets up and stocks product for each shift, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant
- Ensure consistent drink quality by preparing orders in a short period of time and in accordance with company recipes, standards and guidelines
- Checks station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean while providing friendly and attentive service
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar
- Adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages
- Greets the guests in a genuine, friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness
- Takes the order and inputs the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars of the order
- Retrieves order from kitchen, confirms its accuracy and delivers it to guests
- Ascertain guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Abide by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
- Prefer a minimum of one year of previous bartending experience
- Obtain any necessary alcohol service licensing requirements
- Must be outgoing and positive
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relation skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with strong ability to interact with guests
- Prior beer knowledge preferred
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
More detail about Susquehanna Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar part of Harvest Restaurant Holdings, please visit
Associated topics: barista, bartender, club bartender, drink, drink service, liquor, lounge, martini, shots, sommelier
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...