Address: 45 E 17th Street, New York, NY 10003, United States (US)
Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Position Type: Temporary
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to make sure our stores have the right products in the right place at the right time to fuel our clients' beauty obsessions. That's where our operations team comes in, to keep our stores looking beautiful and running smoothly \"backstage!\" This team is the backbone of the store and essential in providing the best possible experience for every client that walks through our doors.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Quality Associate, you maintain Sephora's visual, organization, and operational standards to keepthe store looking beautiful and running smoothly in partnership with the entire operations team. In addition, you will:
* Complete a quality cleaning timeline and organize stock, supplies, testers, and samples on the sales floor * Maintain Sephora's visual merchandising standards and inform leadership of defective or damaged merchandise, fixtures, and/or equipment * Participate in inventory control and programs to reduce shortage/loss * Assist in maintaining standards of safety and cleanliness in \"backstage\" areas: stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. * Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative
We think you'd be a great for this role if you have:
* A positive, \"no task too small\" attitude and strong work ethic * Flexible availability to work during \"peak\" retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays * Previous retail experience (preferred, but not required)
You'll love working here because:
* The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with * The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product, often multiple times a month. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!) * The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates - not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals * The perks. Sephora offers medical benefits, competitive 401k, gift matching, and a 'perks' program that includes various discounts at participating companies (hotels, rental cars, telecommunication, gyms, etc) * The LVMH family. Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 prestige brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Moet Chandon, Marc Jacobs, Dior, and so many more
Our legal team wants you to know what's required:
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and bend/stretch to stock shelves * Adherence to Sephora's dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.