Compensation: $48,520.00 - $81,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
We are actively seeking passionate food and beverage professionals, for an exciting opportunity to work at a high-end Private Dining Club in Midtown. The right candidate is one who is professionally driven, sincere in their spirit of hospitality, and otherwise treats their guests, their workplace, and their fellow team members with abundant respect and positivity.
Requirements are as follows:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a fine-dining restaurant of a similar capacity
- A genuine passion for hospitality with solid food/beverage knowledge
- Must possess a hospitable and approachable demeanor combined with impeccable service standards, clean work habits and keen attention to detail
- A \"lead by example\" mentality
- Ability to multitask in a high volume environment while always maintaining a sense of humor and calmness
- A professional and polished appearance is essential, combined with the ability to interact with all types of team members and build relationships with guests
- Must be comfortable performing both hands-on service/service supervision as well as administrative tasks in response to the needs of the operation
- Must always perform one's job with effective personal time management in mind so that all tasks are completed on schedule
- Must always seek to resolve challenges with positive, solution-minded thinking
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, consisting of breakfasts, late-nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have computer knowledge of basic restaurant systems and POS systems, including Word and Excel
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
If you are a highly motivated candidate looking to further your career in the hospitality industry, and you have a passion for fine food and beverage, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume with a cover letter and include a quick note in the body of the email that specifies your available start date.
We are an EOE and we enthusiastically celebrate the power of diversity.
Associated topics: call center manager, customer care manager, customer service team manager, guidance, lead, leadership, operations manager, product support, senior, service manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...