Adult OP PSY - Just Outside of Pittsburgh - Pacific Companies
: $112,905.00 - $31,420.00 /year *
: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Employed Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist Needed for Not-For-Profit, 3 Hospital Health System * Join a Team of 4 FT Psychiatrists, 1 PT Psychiatrist, 1 PA-C & 2 CRNPs * Innovative Recovery Principal Program Includes Adult and Child/Adolescent Treatment
* Program Sees 61K Annual Outpatient Visits * PHP Program, Weekly Clozaril Clinic, Crisis Response Center * Built-in Referral Network of Over 220 Primary Care Physicians & Over 30 Specialty Physicians * Work Schedule is Monday - Friday / 8am-4: 30pm
* See an average of 20-22 Patients per Day * Rotating hospital consultation among 7 providers * 15-16 Med Checks per Day (Adjusted Accordingly for Scheduled Evaluations) * 1: 5 Inpatient Rounding on Weekends * Weekend Consultation to Medical Hospitals When on Call * Night call generally 1 night each week * Must Be Comfortable Seeing Children When On Call * 32-Bed Inpatient Adult Psychiatric Unit - ALOS 6.5 Days * Annual Base Salary $250K + RVU Production Incentive
* Sign On / Relocation Assistance * Benefits: Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 30 Days PTO / 6 Holidays / 5 CME Days / Malpractice with Tail
* 45 Minutes to Downtown Pittsburgh!
* Professional Football/Baseball/Hockey/Soccer * Museums / Science Center / IMAX * Saks / Nordstrom / Crate & Barrel / Trader Joe's / Whole Foods / Costco * Nine Fortune 500 Companies Call This Home
* Beautiful Tree Covered Terrain at the Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains * White Water Rafting / Snow Hiking / Biking Trails / Multiple Parks * Opera / Theater / Symphony / $18M Expansion of Museum of American Art * 4 Local Colleges & Universities / Excellent Public, Private, & Charter Schools * All Places of Worship - Mosques / Temples / Synagogues / Churches * Friday Night Concerts in the Park / Farmers Markets / Festivals / Local Wineries * Amusement and Water Park / Golf & Country Clubs / Tennis * Cost of Living is 9% Lower than the National Average * Homes are Reasonably Prices
* 4 Bed, 4 Bath - 3107 Sq. Ft. - .25 Acre Lot - $339, 900 * 4 Bed, 3 Bath - 2, 659 Sq. Ft. - New Construction - $273, 513
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.