Maintenance and management of critical and non-critical supply inventory to support MTF business functions.
Facilitate the flow of materials from receipt through inspection, to end user.
Provide customer service to both internal and external customers. Receive and deliver all incoming packages, for
compliance with purchase orders and return authorizations. Initiate quality inspections of raw materials for process
and start Raw Material inspection sheets. Match packing slips to purchase orders for order verification. Maintain
and support mailroom activities including postage machine services and components associated with it (Edison
Participates in physical inventories of SCM owned supply areas; maintains inventory records by adding or deleting
supplies as they are passed or received; operates an RF Scanner to maintain real time inventory levels; answers
phones and provides information using customer service skills; may provide inventory status regarding supply
Perform physical and electronic order, receipt, transfer and delivery of materials by utilizing ERP and handheld
scanner applications, pallet jacks, hand trucks and forklifts, while providing customer service to all departments
Perform full range of duties within the Supply Chain Management area, including but not limited to: receipt of
goods, deliveries, putting away-approved supplies, pulling supplies for prep room and completing internal supply
requisitions. Stores and distributes materials and product throughout the manufacturing environment by means of a
variety of material handling equipment.
1. Perform physical receipt and general inspection of deliveries to ensure shipment paperwork
completeness/accuracy and verify there is no visible damage to the shipment/items received and all quantities are
correct. For rejected items, the MHC will collaborate with applicable personnel for disposition prior to rejecting a
2. Transfer of critical and non-critical materials into controlled areas, in a manner that will assist in the reduction of
bioburden into controlled areas, including but not limited to the prep rooms.
3. Initiate all Quality Assurance Inspection paperwork for all critical items that require Quality Assurance approval
prior to use.
4. Maintains inventory accuracy for all SCM managed inventory, by utilizing wireless system, performing cycle
and year-end inventory counts.
5. Utilize the QAD system and/or RF Scanners to perform electronic receipts, assign storage location, transfers,
inventory depletions, inventory adjustments, manage/monitor inventory levels, set/adjust/maintain and monitor
Reorder Points (ROPs) and PAR levels, review/monitor open orders, perform cycle and scheduled full inventory
counts and run reports to ensure efficient and accurate inventory information.
6. Initiate and submit purchase orders (both blanket and regular) based on projected usage and forecasts, set ROP
and PAR levels in order to maintain proper material levels to support MTF Operations.
7. Transport materials and items from receiving or supply areas to designated areas throughout the facility including
but not limited processing cores, Micro-lab, QC lab and R&D locations.
8. Responsible for receipt of all Capital Expenditure items and the issuing and recording of assigned asset tags for
each item upon receipt.
9. Maintains knowledge, training and competence in all aspects of MTFs Hazardous Communication program for
the handling of hazardous materials (flammables, corrosives).
10. Compiles, maintains and manages multiple electronic and manual records and reports to ensure inventory
levels, tracking/ trending and reporting of inventory usages to address spikes or declines in inventory usages,
physical and electronic location of materials and recording of individual and group production information for
11. Maintain and manage received and approved physical inventory by sorting items by MTF item#, rotating and
pulling stock according to FIFO and ensuring items are used according to earliest expiration dates where applicable.
12. Ability to stock, move, rotate and arrange warehouse items in accordance with operating instructions or under
guidance of a higher level employee.
13. Greet all carriers and visitors that enter the receiving area. Ensure drivers sign-in to visitor logs (Edison only).
14. Adheres to MTFs housekeeping initiative, safety requirements, PPE requirements, and 5S requirements in
regards to their work area(s)
15. Maintain a safe work environment as part of the SCM housekeeping initiative, including 5S, walkthroughs, spot
checks and working with/providing feedback to the MTF Safety Committee where applicable adheres to MTFs
housekeeping initiative, safety requirements, PPE requirements, and 5S requirements in regards to their work
16. Maintains knowledge, training and competence in all aspects of MTFs Hazardous Communication program for
the handling of hazardous materials (flammables, corrosives). This includes training on PPE.
17. Ability to work within all required programs and databases including QAD, MSDS Database, InSite, Outlook,
Word, Excel, CyberQuery, PeopleSoft.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience:2 years experience in Receiving, Material handling and/or Inventory/Supply
Specific Licenses and/or Certifications: Complete and maintain forklift training and certification.
Specialized Knowledge, Technical Skills, and Abilities: Must be able to utilize wireless technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Education: College courses helpful in inventory management related functions.
Years of Experience:3 years experience in Receiving, Material handling and/or Inventory/Supply
Specific Licenses and/or Certifications:Certification and/or experience in Inventory, Materials Management/ Handling or
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...