Hotel Construction PM
Compensation: $67,700.00 - $174,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking for an experienced Hospitality Construction Project Manager with at least 10 years of experience to join a top Southeast ENR GC.
Client is a strong commercial construction general contractor that has a strong 2020 pipeline.
- Manage construction projects from start to close out
- Prepare punch lists
- Management of Field Personnel
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Engineers, and Design Consultants
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs
- Hotel, Hospitality construction experience preferred
- Technical degree level education in construction or related field
- 10+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work record
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
Package is negotiable subject to experience.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: construction, construction manager, consultant, director, gcc, healthcare, public, public works, site supervisor, superintendent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...