Manpower Group in Benton, AR
- Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel - Valet/Parking Attendant
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $34,710.00 - 27,280.00 / Year*
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Do you love sports? Like working evening and weekend shift times? Manpower has an immediate opening for a Parks and Recreation Assistant.
What's in it for you?
1. $10-11 hourly pay
2. Work schedule Thursday-Sunday, hours vary noon to 9pm or 4pm-11p depending on park games/tournament schedules
What is the job?
1. Opening and closing all ballparks
2. Unlock gates
3. Assist janitor in removing all trash from concession stands
4. Monitor park area for safety
What do you bring to the job?
1. Strong communication skills
2. Ability to self motivate
3. Time management skills
4. Clear MVR Record
5. Ability to pass drug and background checks
Manually move freight, stock, or other materials or perform other unskilled general labor. Includes all unskilled manual laborers not elsewhere classified.
See Job Description - associate will drive city car from Willow to Park - must have clean background MVR and drug screen.
Associated topics: cajero, cashier, contingent, driver, football, garage attendant, hotel, lot attendant, parking, speedway
* Estimated salary