Host / Hostess
Compensation: $54,390.00 - $200,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Maloney & Porcelli is seeking experienced Hosts/ Hostesses!
Position Summary: A host/hostess is the warm, friendly face that immediately greets guests at the door and seats guests in a professional and prompt manner. Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure are essential.
- At least 1 year hosting experience in a causal fine dining or fine dining restaurant.
- Proficiency on a reservation system such as Open Table or Resy is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Professional and polished appearance required.
- Food and wine knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment in a hospitable manner with professionalism and poise.
- Position entails standing and walking during entire shift.
All full time and part time candidates must have availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
EMAIL RESUME TO APPLY
EMAIL RESUME TO APPLY
or apply in person- Monday- Friday, 2 to 5pm (37 East 50th Street)
Quality Branded is a group of upscale restaurants, which are owned or managed by father-son restaurateurs Alan and Michael Stillman with chef Craig Koketsu, including the flagship location of Smith and Wollensky, Maloney and Porcelli, Quality Meats New York and Miami Beach, Quality Italian New York and Denver, Park Avenue (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer), Quality Eats, and Squares.
We offer eligible employees:
- A robust Medical plan with a significant employer contribution.
- Eligibility for Dental, Vision, and Transit benefits.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Dining Discounts & Staff meals
Quality Branded provides equal opportunity with regard to all terms and conditions of employment.
More detail about Maloney & Porcelli part of Quality Branded, please visit
Associated topics: dining room attendant, host, mesera, mesero, server camarero, servidor de banquetes, tasting, wait staff, waiter, wine steward
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...