Compensation: $31,310.00 - $51,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Little Tong Noodle Shop in Midtown East is looking for a COUNTER SERVER who can work a combination of lunch and dinner shifts. Weekend availability is a must.
Little Tong Noodle Shop is part of a rapidly expanding restaurant group that has received a number of critical accolades, including two stars from the New York Times. It was also listed on NYT's top 10 restaurants.
Servers can expect to earn a competitive hourly wage, with opportunity for quick raises commensurate with experience and performance. We also offer generous regular performance bonuses. Health care, employee discounts, and transportation benefits are offered. Training of our staff is a key priority and there is substantial opportunity for growth within the organization. Our goal is for top performers to lead teams at new locations.
- Have 1-3 years of restaurant service experience
- Be interested in learning and growing with the organization
- Have daytime availability
- Be dependable. All servers are expected to report to work promptly as scheduled. A good attitude and adherence to performance standards are critical
- Be self-motivated. Given that we are a rapidly growing restaurant group, self-discipline is key, and desire for professional development and growth within the organization is valued
- Be cooperative. All servers are expected to work together with a spirit of cooperation and teamwork. Team members who cannot or do not cooperate with one another will not be tolerated
- Be flexible. All servers must understand that regularly scheduled assignments and procedures may be subject to change with adequate notice, and must be flexible and willing to work with those changes
- Have experience in a high-traffic restaurant. Experience in Chinese cuisine or noodle shops is not required but is a plus.
- The ideal candidate must be open to constructive criticism, is always ready to work, and prioritizes cleanliness and timeliness.
- Be able to communicate quickly and effectively
- Enjoy working fast and working hard!
Interested applicants should submit a resume and brief cover letter. Only qualified candidates who meet all the above criteria should apply.
More detail about Little Tong Noodle Shop, please visit
Associated topics: anfitriónes, banquet server, food and beverage server, hostess, maitre d, server, server camarero, wait staff, waiter, wine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...