Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of 84 hotels in 30 states licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
To maintain cleanliness of hotel guest rooms and additional spaces within the hotel.
* Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
* Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
* Clean guest room, make beds, clean bathroom. Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
* Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms. Replace light bulbs.
* Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner.
* Dust furniture and equipment. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
* Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
* Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
* Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
* Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
* Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
* Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
* Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
* Service Orientation- Actively look for ways to help people.
* Coordination- Adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Hospitality industry or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
Benefits and EEO
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
* Paid Time Off
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
* Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
* Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerMinorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans Click here to view EEO is the Law
Associated topics: aide, cleaner, guest room, housekeeping, pool attendant, resort, servidor de lavanderfa, suite attendant, turndown attendant, white