- $43,740.00 -63,400.00/year*
About This Job
As a Sales Support/Meeting Room Coordinator , you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel's financial goals. As a member of the team, your primary focus will be complete responsibility for our meeting room and assist in sales support as directed by the Director of Sales or the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
* Have one or more years of experience working in a hotel, clerical or sales and have knowledge of the local area.
* Engages and follows up with guests to ensure guest had a good experience
* Take ownership of our meeting space to ensure condition and cleanliness are immaculate
* Ensure meeting room(s) are set, organized and clean for negotiated groups, clients, and/or as show room
* Coordinates with all groups or clients any meeting room details to include setup, catering requirements, and/or audio visual needs
* Service the meetings and events including catered services, audio visual needs, room refresh and requested needs
* Maintains a filing system and files sales records, correspondence and other miscellaneous items.
* Conducts tours of the hotel and meeting room facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
* Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
* Be flexible in regards to work schedule
* Must be able to push or pull 25 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* 401K retirement plan
* Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
* Employee Assistance Program
* Specific plans for specific positions
Associated topics: cruise, hotel, resort, room reservation, ticket, tour, tourism, travel agent, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.