- Homewood Suites
- $21,920.00 -29,320.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
132 Windsor Hills Dr
Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
To maximize guest satisfaction by providing neat and clean guests rooms in accordance with standards of the hotel. Responsible for the usage and organization of supplies. Understands and implements the Pledge (Mission), Values and culture at all time
- 1+ years of experience in a branded, quality hotel preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent of same
- Must display professionalism and have characteristics of honesty and trustworthiness
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
Work Environment & Context:
- Must be able to perform major life activities: standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating.
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, and reach
- Long hours sometimes required. Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays, weekends, and evenings
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds
Associated topics: aide, condo, houseperson, maid, pool attendant, resort, room, sands, servidor de lavanderfa, suite
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...