- Hilton Hotels
- $24,960.00 -34,640.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
132 Windsor Hills Dr
Principle Responsibilities & Position Purpose:
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by preparing & serving high quality food products in accordance with the brand standards. Responsible for preparation, storage, and par stock of menu items and supplies.
- Understands and implements the mission statement, values, and culture at all time.
- 1+ years of experience in a branded, quality hotel preferred.
- Experience with chain food and retail outlet preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent of same. Associate s or Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Must display professionalism and have characteristics of honesty and trustworthiness.
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality.
Work Environment & Context:
- Must be able to perform major life activities: standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating.
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, and reach.
- Long hours sometimes required. Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on Holidays, weekends, and evenings.
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 60 pounds.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Control of food costs, loss and usage guidelines.
- Pars for shift usage, freezer pull, and line set up.
- Proper temperatures: hot above 140 F and cold 41 F.
- Inventory, ordering and receiving and storing products.
- Area shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions to assist guest inquiries.
- Daily hotel operations, check daily events, bulletin boards and be up to date on changes, new procedures and events.
- Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of rooms, locations, rates, discounts.
- Computer knowledge.
- Follow recipes for preparation, cooking, serving, and storing.
- Maintain organization of supplies, storage rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Assist with guest issues, be professional and maintain a hospitable caring attitude.
- Maintain guest privacy.
- Follow guidelines and recipes.
- Maintain required logs.
- Market and promote to increase exposure and sales.
- Multi task, detail oriented, remain service centric.
- Communicate with guests and co-workers
- Assist with guest issues with professionalism maintaining hospitable attitude.
- Must be able to work alone.
- Practice Safety Standards at all times.
- Comply to all standards.
- Promote positive morale and aggressively friendly attitudes.
- Maintain all Food Safety, Department of Health and OSHA standards.
- Work within recipes and standards.
- Maintain safety and security practices, have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and service.
- Maintain certification from a brand approved responsible vendor training program.
- Other duties as assigned, that the associate is capable of performing.
Positions for Possible Future Advancement:
Before the next promotion, this person should develop and train her/his replacement. The ability to teach skills and competencies will enhance leadership skills in preparation for further promotion, potentially as a Food and Beverage Manager.
Associated topics: detective, guard, key holder, loss, loss prevention associate, prevention, safety, security, security officer, target protection specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...