At First Commonwealth, the Training Coordinator manages the office and specializes in keeping the training function
running smoothly. S/he oversees all administrative aspects of training sessions or training-related events,
whether facilitated by department staff, other First Commonwealth staff, or third party vendors. The Training
Coordinator administers and supports use of the Learning Management System (LMS), helping new hires access the
system on their first day, and ensuring that training data is recorded accurately within the LMS and Talent
Management (TM) systems. S/he is also responsible for administrative processes of training-related programs, such
as (but not limited to) annual compliance training, registration processes, and training grant administration.
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. Coordinates training sessions or training-related events, working in conjunction with those conducting the
training (i.e. department staff, non-department staff, or third parties).
a. Reserves facilities
b. Coordinates training enrollment
c. Gathers training supplies
d. Makes copies of training materials and coordinates delivery of materials and supplies to training sites
e. Orders and sets up refreshments
2. Administers and supports the LMS, including (but not limited to):
a. Helping new hires access the system on their first day
b. Setting up assignments and groupings
c. Adjusting assignments for new job titles and departments
d. Adding users manually when needed
e. Adding content and classes
f. Generating reports upon request
g. Following-up on overdue training as needed
h. Supporting integration with TM system
i. Adjusting training records when warranted
3. Responds to phone, voice mail, and email inquiries and works with department staff to find answers.
4. Fulfills approved requests for training information and works with auditors to provide training records in
a timely manner.
5. Assists with the administration of the annual compliance training program as needed.
6. Maintains Business Continuity/ Emergency Procedure Guides at all training sites.
7. Interacts with First Commonwealth Bank management to respond to training needs of personnel.
8. Oversees lending library and equipment usage records, and maintenance of department signs and postings.
9. Makes updates to First Commonwealth custom courses as needed.
10. Monitors supply and refreshment orders to minimize expense.
11. Provides administrative support to the Employee Development staff and other department staff, as necessary.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. A high school diploma or equivalent.
2. A minimum of one (1) year of related work experience are required.
3. Proficient reading, writing and grammar skills and strong analytical and mathematical skills.
4. Technologically savvy and demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills (including proficiency in Excel).
5. A valid driver's license is required as regional travel may be necessary.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...