- Fire & Water
- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
622 E 11th St
New dim sum restaurant looking for line cooks (East Village)
We are looking for full time/part time line cooks to join our team at a new dim sum restaurant. Must have at least 3 years of experience working with and specializing in dim sum. This is a small Chinese-inspired restaurant in the East Village open 7 days a week. If you are interested in creating new innovative dishes, we are looking for you!
Line Cooks must:
- Prepare and make dim sum
- have proper knife skills
- be self-motivated
- be able to follow directions and recipes
- be able to repeat exactly what you are taught by the chef
- come to work on time
- be willing to help and learn
- be able to work as a team
- assure high quality food standards are met with each meal
- have Food Handler's Permit
Interested applicants please send in your resume and cover letter to be considered.
More detail about Fire & Water, please visit
Associated topics: banquet, breakfast, cafeteria, cocinera de la parrilla, commercial kitchen, complimentary, maker, restaurant cook, station, stove
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.