- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $190,880.00 -190,880.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
132 Windsor Hills Dr
Newport News Virginia Hospital is searching for a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Full time employed Child/Adolescent Psychiatry opportunity working on a small?
- inpatient unit and coverage of Residential Treatment in this facility in the Newport News, VA area.
- Minimal call
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits ?package
- Must be fellowship trained
- Matching 401K
- CME stipend and CME time off
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Health insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
This beautiful community is a short drive to Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and Norfolk. The area offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities, as well as the influence of many colleges, universities, and medical schools. Residents enjoy relaxing at one of the many scenic parks which offer numerous activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, canoeing, golf, and much more. Choose from many attractive residential areas with excellent school systems.
Associated topics: academic, branch, camp, camp staff, campground, group, overnight, program, science, spring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...