Our Exciting Work Environment
Dive into Cal-Mediterranean favorites and enjoy refreshing craft beers and signature cocktails at our outdoor Uva Bar & Caf?? destination. Surrounded by the energy of the promenade, our umbrellas and heat lamps will keep you comfortable any time of day. Our circle bar, being the centerpiece of our restaurant, will provide a fun environment for Sangria and bar bites!
Located within the Downtown Disney promenade, guests are filled with a fun vibrancy upon arrival, and our bar & caf?? continue to satisfy visitors with the same friendly atmosphere. Centrally located outdoors within the heart of Downtown Disney, the sensational Disneyland fireworks can be enjoyed from our circle bar year-round. With casual breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktail selections, our guests are able to unwind after their exciting day at Disneyland. Impeccable service is coordinated by our talented team of culinary, beverage, and hospitality professionals who embody this exciting cultural dining experience. Patina Restaurant Group is seeking similarly passionate individuals to share in this vocation with us. We are dedicated to facilitating growth and development of our employees' careers in all fields.
Patina Restaurant Group is seeking a talented hospitality professional to take on the position of Assistant General Manager to directly oversee their restaurant's daily operations and group of talented chefs, dedicated managers and team members. This representative will collaborate with the General Manager to hire, train, supervise front of house employees while monitoring their performance to ensure productivity and rapport. The ideal candidate creates an impeccable dining environment for all patrons at the highest sanitary and organizational standards. The Assistant General Manager will align communication between floor staff and kitchen staff to calibrate information about the restaurant's menu, events, etc. He/she will handle all financial arrangements regarding purchase budgeting, sales, and employee expenditures. With these responsibilities come unlimited opportunity to grow as a hospitality professional in Patina Restaurant Group's friendly and enjoyable work environment with a healthy work life balance.
- Partner with the General Manager to train and manage front of house service staff, ensuring consistent delivery of superior product s and professional service within the standards of budget, policies, procedures, and quality.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards).
- Collaborate with General Manager to maximize sales potential and profitability including: promotions, guest satisfaction, monitoring product and labor costs, reviewing of financial information , etc. Work together to take action in correcting cost deviations.
- O rder and conduct monthly inventory of wine, liquor and other supplies.
- Work closely and with all management staff; Establish open lines of communication between FOH and BOH at all times.
- Monitor food and beverage quality and presentation at all times; notify Chefs and General Managers with any problems, concerns, or complaints.
- Build rapport with r estaurant guests and ensure an enjoyable and memorable experience.
- Oversee repairs and maintenance of the premises; supervise any remodels.
You may be called upon from time to time to perform other duties that may not be included in your job description at management's discretion..
Resume required with application for consideration.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Hospitality, Business, or other applicable specialization, preferred.
- Minimum 4 years ' experience in a service position with supervisory responsibilities for a full service, high volume restaurant s , hotel s , or other food and beverage unit s with a similar capacity and clientele.
- Servsafe , Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed .
- Exhibit s trong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L's.
- Possess strong communication skills to engage, educate and uphold utmost hospitality towards customers, fellow employees and leadership.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial perspective in all endeavors increasing sales and guest satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain poised and approachable during high-pressure circumstances .
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group's exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality - the sky is the limit.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants and airports. With approximately $3 billion in annual revenue, the company s 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality and food service, at www.DelawareNorth.com.