Job Description Summary
The TQC Transition Coordinator is responsible for onboarding newly awarded property management assignments in assigned regions. The Coordinator supports Property Management (PM) with Yardi, MRI, K-1, and special projects while providing a high level of customer service.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
* Plan and organize all phases of onboarding newly awarded property management assignments with minimal guidance and/or supervision using department tools
* Assist City Leads and support staff with K-1 notification process and monitor notifications for accuracy and timeliness
* Coordinate and facilitate communication among Property Managers, Client Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Human Resources, IT, and clients involved in the property transition
* Setup new properties in applicable databases with 100% accuracy
* Execute and perform all lease administration with assistance from Lease Administrators and/or Interns
* Track receipt and complete abstract of Property Management Agreements
* Serve as trainer and mentor to Lease Administrator Interns
* Maintain Transition Checklist that itemizes all aspects of a property transition
* Track and ensure completion of all property transitions using the Transition Tracker
* Update and maintain property and tenant information in databases to ensure accurate and efficient data
* Generate, analyze, and interpret various reports needed by the property management staff
* Attend weekly Coordinator meetings to provide updates of all transitions to the department and Managers
* Provide suggestions and solutions to property transition process and lease administration
* Maintain relationships with fellow support groups and City Leads for all assigned markets
* Establish recurring market calls with City Leads and support staff
* Collaborate with Property Managers to obtain client/tenant information, analyze and interpret tenant leases, field questions, make recommendations, establish solutions, and resolve issues
* Maintain and complete department tools to include the Time Tracker, Transition Tracker, and internal compliance items
* Develop transition process improvement initiatives and create documentation of processes
* Lead and execute special projects as needed
* Maintain expertise and resolve all PM issues and questions around monthly Compliance Scorecard data
* Bachelor Degree
* 4+ years of relevant experience
* Or any similar combination of education and experience
* Experience in commercial real estate and basic accounting knowledge, including understanding Property Management function, lease administration, and tenant leases/reconciliations
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Thorough knowledge of Yardi to include lease administration
* Ability to understand, interpret, and abstract complex real estate terminology
* Effective and efficient time management skills
* Detail oriented, organized, and thorough
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.