SUPERVISOR, DINING/BAR (PART-TIME)
Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
*Posted Date:* Sep 23, 2019
* We have an opening for a part-time *DINING/BAR SUPERVISOR* position.
* *Location*: 66 Van Cortlandt Park South, Bronx, NY 10463. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: Part-Time; 3 days per week. Details provided upon interview.
* *Requirement*: 2-3 years of food service and supervisory experience required.
*WE MAKE IT EASY!*
* You can now *chat or text-to-apply*, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text *JOB* to *75000* & search for the requisition ID number 323805 . Click here to view more.
* You can now *prerecord video introductions.* Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
*Summary*: Provides the first level of supervision of food, beverage, and meal services and production.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Ensures high quality, good-tasting and well-presented food and beverages are served within established time frames.
* Reviews menu and other production needs to oversee and manage daily functions.
* Assists in purchasing foods and supplies within cost restraints.
* Monitors staff daily to ensure all systems, protocols and quality assurance tools are utilized correctly.
* Understands menu offerings and assists in menu adjustments to meet customer preferences, seasonal variations and cost objectives.
* Visits guest service areas to assess satisfaction levels. Communicates findings as appropriate to management team.
* Communicates to staff regularly, both formally and informally; holds team meetings regularly to ensure staff awareness of department activities.
* Enforces safety standards with employees. Places maintenance requests for malfunctioning equipment and removes it from use. Reports safety problems to the management team.
* Ensures sanitation standards are enforced daily and signs-off on cleaning procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...