HOTEL OPERATIONS CONTROLLER - Campus on Lake Austin ~ Home of The Holdsworth Center
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
*Posted Date:* Jan 31, 2020
*A Fresh Approach to Great Results.** *
/At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!/
/The Campus on Lake Austin is home to The Holdsworth Center, a nonprofit with a mission to help Texas public school districts cultivate a pipeline of outstanding leaders so that teachers thrive and students excel in every classroom. Founded by H-E-B Chairman Charles Butt, the Center works with partner districts for five years and makes a deep investment in leaders at both the district and campus levels. For more information, visit Holdsworthcenter.org./
Responsible for monitoring of taxes, financial statements, forecasts, budgets, profit and loss statements, and compliance reports for the business. Supervise duties such as accounting, collections and billing, and payroll. Responsible for current accounting standards and federal and state regulatory requirements, and sometimes the audits that are necessary to ensure compliance.
* Responsible for property overall accounting and financial management requirements and performance
* Maintain financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training associates
* Responsible for the local tax authority compliance of the hotel
* Responsible to support and liaise with the General Manager in meeting the strategic goals of the organization
* Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results
* Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government regulations
* Monitor and improve hotels operation costs, profitability and manage business risks
* Responsible to ensure disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to hotels standard
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of five years' experience as a Controller
* Should have a high command of MS Applications like Excel, PowerPoint etc.
* Knowledge of back office or accounting systems like SAP, OMS, etc.
* Knowledge of Hotel Software or Property Management Systems
* Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle many tasks simultaneously
* Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
* Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
*Apply to Flik today!*
/Flik is a member of Compass Group USA/
*Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story*
*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.*
*Req ID: *372989
AMY S MILLER
Loading some great jobs for you...