Compensation: $48,520.00 - $81,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Breads Bakery is looking for passionate, reliable pastry workers to join our tight-knit team!
Responsibilities include preparing and baking off shop and catering items, including but not limited to mixing doughs, glazing cakes, baking off production, organizing and producing wholesale and catering orders and so on. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and highly communicative. Staff must be comfortable preparing large-batch production of batters and doughs.
A candidate we would 'Truly Love':
- Previous experience in large volume production
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment
- Commitment to creating consistant, high quality products
- Remarkable communication and interpersonal skills, strong problem-solving aptitude, and ability to multitask
- Capacity to excel on a team or work independently, ensuring responsibilities are met and, when possible, exceededAll Candidates MUST:- Be willing and able to work holidays and weekends - Be able to lift 50+ lbs during an 8-hour shift - Be able to work on your feet for a full shift - Be able to work in the United StatesProfessional culinary or pastry training is preferred but any applicant with previous cakes and baking experience will be considered.
More detail about Breads Bakery, please visit
Associated topics: catering, chef, corporate, corporate kitchen, culinary school, grill chef, head chef, pastry chef, pizza chef, restaurant assistant chef
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...