Compensation: $31,510.00 - $49,030.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
BOWERY ROAD and LIBRARY OF DISTILLED SPIRITS in Union Square are actively seeking passionate food and beverage professionals. This is a unique opportunity to join a driven team that maintains very high levels of service and guest satisfaction.
Requirements are as follows:
- 2 years of previous experience as a Barista in an NYC restaurant or cafe preferred.
- Must possess a genuine passion for hospitality. Bartending skills are a plus.
- Must be calm and able to maintain order under pressure.
- Must be a leader.
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday brunches.
- Must have the ability to multitask with a calm demeanor.
- Must be hospitable and able to maintain high levels of service.
- Must be conscious of physical presentation and have clean work habits.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable.
If you are a highly motivated candidate looking to further your career in the hospitality industry, and you have a passion for food and beverage, we would love to hear from you.
BOWERY ROAD and LIBRARY OF DISTILLED SPIRITS are managed and operated by F&B Management Company APICII (www.apicii.com) in partnership with craft bartending expert Dushan Zaric (Employees Only, Macao Trading Company). We are an EOE and we enthusiastically celebrate the power of diversity.
More detail about Bowery Road / Library of Distilled Spirits, please visit
Associated topics: alcohol, ayudante de camarero de bar, barback, beverage, beverage service, brewtender, cocktail, drink, pub bartender, sommelier
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...