To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:
* Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
* Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 10 pounds.
* Reach with hands.
* Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
* Bend and stoop.
* Have the ability to taste and smell.
* Verbally communicate with others.
* Have the ability to read and write clearly.
* Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including selling floor(s), stock area, and register area. Associated topics: beverage, bistro, buffet, cajero, cashier front end, casino, greeter, host, pos, valet
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.