- athenahealth, Inc.
- $93,160.00 -60,410.00/year*
2 Barnard Ave
We are looking for a Senior Research Coordinator to join the DesignOps team within our User Experience Division. Your job will be to help the R&D organization conduct high quality and efficient user research by recruiting key users for product research studies.
But enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are highly organized and enjoy managing simultaneous projects with competing priorities and balancing multiple stakeholders. You are capable of building and maintaining networks both within and outside of an organization. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can communicate effectively to audiences at different levels and roles. You're able to operate under ambiguity and can even identify opportunities in the face of uncertainty.
The Team: Our DesignOps Team accelerates and amplifies athenahealth's R&D process through user data, tools, and systems to ensure our products meet market needs.
* Connect user panel members with product teams for research activities such as interviews, concept tests, usability tests
* Groom panels as needed to maintain useful and relevant feedback
* Help establish new recruiting channels to meet evolving research needs of product teams
* Improve and socialize processes for using the recruiting panels
* Help establish recruiting frameworks that enable research activities to occur routinely and efficiently
* 2-3 years of professional experience
* Strong oral and written communication, very fluent in English
* Experience with coordination of people and processes
* Experience building and managing client relationships
* Previous research recruiting and/or scheduling (preferred)
* Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
* Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf? and food trucks that rotate every day.
* Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you've come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
* Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), tuition reimbursement, collaborative work spaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...