- athenahealth, Inc.
- $128,525.00 -40,610.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
2 Barnard Ave
We're looking for a Lead Designer to thoughtfully contribute to our award-winning electronic health record and physician practice management products. In this role, you will work closely with a multi-disciplinary agile R&D team to define, design and test product and digital service features with the goal of improving the ability of physicians and their staff to do their jobs well.
Our Clinicals product provides tools that enable our clients to care for patients and document that care easily and effectively. We're working to turn a complex and sometimes cumbersome process into a more intuitive, satisfying, and empowering experience for our users. As a member of this product team, you will work to reimagine and optimize the physician experience.
A successful candidate will be a champion for our users and will embrace the challenge of solving meaningful problems that present the greatest opportunities to ease the burden on humans in healthcare by removing obstacles or creating better paths.
* Conduct primary and secondary research efforts
* Design scalable, web-based product experiences
* Identify opportunities for improvement in existing products
* Make tradeoffs and decisions about project scope, design strategy, and implementation
* Seek out and incorporate feedback from users and cross-functional teams
* Promote and demonstrate design best practices for product owners, engineers, and more junior design collaborators
* Proactively seek out and foster connections across scrum teams to support cohesion and consistency throughout the user's experience
* 5+ years of professional design experience
* Self-directed and comfortable with ambiguity
* Interest in developing a deep understanding of the US healthcare space
* Portfolio of work demonstrating good taste, great interaction design skills, and attention to detail
* Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
* Our Location: This role is located in downtown Austin, TX in the historic Seaholm Power Plant building.
* Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you've come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees all work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
* Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Associated topics: family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, nocturnist, physician, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...